MEDICINE HAT FAMILY SERVICE
FAMILY COUNSELOR- FULL TIME
Medicine Hat Family Service has an opening for a full-time counselor position. This position provides a wide range of individual, couple, and family counseling services, as well as, family life educational courses, seminars, and presentations.
- Providing quality counseling service to individuals, couples, and families with diverse issues and needs
- Researching, developing, and implementing family life education courses for both children and adult demographics.
- Providing informative, engaging presentations and facilitation services on relationship based topics to a wide variety of community groups, organizations, and businesses within Medicine Hat and South East Alberta.
- Bachelor Degree or a Master’s Degree in a relevant, recognized university program with a minimum of two years working experience in a clinical or educational environment.
- Registration Membership in good standing with a relevant Professional Association
- Excellent written, oral and public speaking communication skills.
- Excellent skills and confidence working in both a virtual and in-person platform with clients, and colleagues
- Ability to function in a creative, caring, compassionate team environment.
Salary negotiated within the salary grid at Medicine Hat Family Service
Resume’s will be received until 4:30 PM Dec. 1, 2021.
Please Submit to:
Medicine Hat Family Service
477-3rd Street SE T1A
Medicine Hat, Alberta